New beta version of APCC Standard (1.9.1.0) and Pro(1.9.1.1)

Mauricio Guerra

Geert, thanks. Yeah, I used those recommended settings.

I captured the sequence in this brief clip (in 1080p quality, it should show a clear image of the sequence and settings):

https://youtu.be/8y3BsvMrAaI

Is it working for all who verified?

Thanks all for your time!

Mauricio Guerra
San Diego, CA. 

Sent from Mail for Windows

Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2021 1:00 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] New beta version of APCC Standard (1.9.1.0) and Pro(1.9.1.1)

Mauricio,

Did you check that the necessary table settings are selected (2, 3, 4, 7, 9) ? Check Edit Table Settings on the Horizons web page.

Geert

Op do 18 nov. 2021 om 21:12 schreef moguerra via groups.io <moguerra=mac.com@groups.io>:

I did tried one more time  today using the BETA version you provided above (Pro 1.9.1.1). I did set the proper settings and used the buttons to download the data within JPL site and the "Load JPL File" button in Horizons. Unfortunately, I still get the same behavior/error. 

I use windows 10, in case it is important.

Hopefully my observation is consistent with other.

Thanks for the help getting this resolved.

Regards,

Mauricio Guerra
San Diego, CA. 

Ray Gralak

Hi Mauricio,

Try selecting only these five check boxes in the Observer Table Settings:

2,3,4,7, and 9.

-Ray

-----Original Message-----
From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mauricio Guerra via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2021 1:29 PM
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] New beta version of APCC Standard (1.9.1.0) and Pro(1.9.1.1)

Geert, thanks. Yeah, I used those recommended settings.

I captured the sequence in this brief clip (in 1080p quality, it should show a clear image of the sequence and
settings):

https://youtu.be/8y3BsvMrAaI

Is it working for all who verified?

Thanks all for your time!

Mauricio Guerra
San Diego, CA.

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows

Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2021 1:00 PM

Mauricio,

Did you check that the necessary table settings are selected (2, 3, 4, 7, 9) ? Check Edit Table Settings on the
Horizons web page.

Geert

Op do 18 nov. 2021 om 21:12 schreef moguerra via groups.io <moguerra=mac.com@groups.io>:

I did tried one more time today using the BETA version you provided above (Pro 1.9.1.1). I did set the
proper settings and used the buttons to download the data within JPL site and the "Load JPL File" button in
Horizons. Unfortunately, I still get the same behavior/error.

I use windows 10, in case it is important.

Hopefully my observation is consistent with other.

Thanks for the help getting this resolved.

Regards,

Mauricio Guerra
San Diego, CA.

Michael 'Mikey' Mangieri

I have tried the new beta with the settings as described but the downloaded file still gives the error message (twice).