New beta version of APCC Standard (1.9.1.0) and Pro(1.9.1.1)

Mauricio Guerra

Geert, thanks. Yeah, I used those recommended settings.

I captured the sequence in this brief clip (in 1080p quality, it should show a clear image of the sequence and settings):

https://youtu.be/8y3BsvMrAaI

Is it working for all who verified?

Thanks all for your time!

Mauricio Guerra