From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Peter Nagy
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2021 11:42 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] "Shrink" button no longer there?

Hi Ray,

It's been a long time since I've imaged. I setup my equipment indoors to make sure everything is working
properly and of course everything works so far. One thing I noticed that if I click on the "EXPAND" button of
your A-P V2 ASCOM driver version 5.30.10, the window properly expands but I no longer see the "EXPAND"
button being replaced by a "SHRINK" button. That means I can no longer shrink the ASCOM mount driver
screen to a minimum and it obstructs more than 50% of the monitor screen. I have to minimize the ASCOM
mount driver window to view other apps.

It's not really a big deal but kind of a minor inconvenience not to be able to shrink your mount ASCOM driver
window without completely minimizing the this window.

Peter

Peter Nagy

Ray,

That looks much better.