"Shrink" button no longer there?

Peter Nagy

Hi Ray,

It's been a long time since I've imaged. I setup my equipment indoors to make sure everything is working properly and of course everything works so far. One thing I noticed that if I click on the "EXPAND" button of your A-P V2 ASCOM driver version 5.30.10, the window properly expands but I no longer see the "EXPAND" button being replaced by a "SHRINK" button. That means I can no longer shrink the ASCOM mount driver screen to a minimum and it obstructs more than 50% of the monitor screen. I have to minimize the ASCOM mount driver window to view other apps.

It's not really a big deal but kind of a minor inconvenience not to be able to shrink your mount ASCOM driver window without completely minimizing the this window.

Peter

Ray Gralak

Hi Peter,

You have two choices:

1. Uncheck the box in the driver that says "Expand window to show all contents". You check the box to expand, and uncheck to restore. At least this was the intended behavior!

2. Given people seem to complain about the checkbox not being obvious enough, the beta version 5.40.00 changes the behavior:

https://www.gralak.com/apdriver/AstroPhysics_V2_Setup_5.40.00.exe

-Ray

-----Original Message-----
From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Peter Nagy
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2021 11:42 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] "Shrink" button no longer there?

Hi Ray,

It's been a long time since I've imaged. I setup my equipment indoors to make sure everything is working
properly and of course everything works so far. One thing I noticed that if I click on the "EXPAND" button of
your A-P V2 ASCOM driver version 5.30.10, the window properly expands but I no longer see the "EXPAND"
button being replaced by a "SHRINK" button. That means I can no longer shrink the ASCOM mount driver
screen to a minimum and it obstructs more than 50% of the monitor screen. I have to minimize the ASCOM
mount driver window to view other apps.

It's not really a big deal but kind of a minor inconvenience not to be able to shrink your mount ASCOM driver
window without completely minimizing the this window.

Peter

Peter Nagy

Ray,

That looks much better.

Thanks,
Peter