Oh my god..it doesn't get better than this.

Nick Iversen

I've seen a lot of charts like that one that are misleading due to either (1) wrong y axis scale chosen or (2) wrong focal length entered for the guide scope. The critical number is the RMS which in your case appears to be 0.29 which is quite good (as long as you have entered the correct focal length).

Eric Claeys

I am glad for you.  Do you have a screenshot using +/- 1" instead of 8" ?  At 8" it's hard to tell how well things really are.

Eric

Worsel

Tom

He did not...that's why A-P IS special!!

Bryan

I think Roland went out of his way to make sure my mount was super special.

Tom Blahovici

Using a regular pointing model. 100 points for half the sky.
Tom

M Hambrick

Most impressive.

I can't read the details on your screen shot. Are you using some king of pointing model ?

Mike

Tom Blahovici

I think Roland went out of his way to make sure my mount was super special.

Tom Blahovici

90 shots. All the same.  3 arc second pointing accuracy. My new Ap1100 without decoders.  it  doesn't get better than this.