Possible bug in APCC with park?

Tom Blahovici

Hi
I noticed that the driver had park set to current position and not park 3.  That will probably fix things but I have not tried yet.
The setting was set in the past. Not sure why it changed.
Tom

Chris White

Tom,

Are you using something in dragscript to define park 3?  Or are you just asking voyager to park the mount?

I use voyager and when my flats are done I have a command to just park the mount, and it parks to the default position in APCC.  I use park 5.  I also have park 5 as the default park position in the driver, although I'm not sure if that matters.

Tom Blahovici

Well I disagree with always using apcc to do a park. In Voyager if you are done for the night it should park where you have set the park.
If you are automating everything, the final step will be to park.
So bottom line is I think Voyager is not always doing a park 3.
Tom

Tom Blahovici

Actually, I think that this is something to do with Voyager. Perhaps a new release.
When I am done at night, i select point at zenith in Voyager. It is not park. Then I stop tracking in Voyager.
Last night, I finished the flats then I selected track in Voyager and attempted the usual park. In the past it would always go to park 3. To Last night it went to the zenith again. However apcc then did the proper park to park 3.
What was different from the night before was I did not select track before I parked.
I need to investigate why Voyager no longer parks at park 3.
Tom

Roland Christen

You need a remote controlled umbrella. British style, big and boisterous.