From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Peter Nagy <topboxman@...>
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 8:46 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] question about power cables (Mach 1 power cable ).

It will connect to CP3 power port but other end of the cable uses power pole connector. Do you have power source that uses power pole connectors?

Peter

Peter Nagy

It will connect to CP3 power port but other end of the cable uses power pole connector. Do you have power source that uses power pole connectors?

Peter

nicholas

I believe I need a replacement cable for my Mach 1  mount with a CP3. I therefore ordered item CABPP123SET.

I would like to 1) make sure this is the correct power cable that connects to the 12v port on the CP3?

Are there other power cables that can be used that are off the shelf and can be purchased locally to where I live [San Diego.]

Thank you!!