From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Peter Bresler via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2021 1:32 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] AP 1200 guiding problem

PHD guiding was failing after a couple of minutes on my 1200 with an OAG; first couple of minutes were OK;
message was unable to make DEC corrections. I re-calibrated a couple of times. Things got better with a guide
scope. Here are Dropbox links for the logs. Advice appreciated!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dzof5umeim4yw9o/ApccZip-Peter_Bresler-2021-07-22-003725.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4whdi266po8jiso/Phd%20log.zip?dl=0

Peter Bresler