Pointing model and Wifi control #APCC #Mach2GTO

George

Fred,

You’re most welcome.   Please take care and enjoy!

Regards,

George

George Whitney

Astro-Physics, Inc.

Phone:  815-222-6538 (direct line)

Phone:  815-282-1513 (office)

I think i will drive the laptop thru VNC with an IPAD for  the familie’s star parties

Clear skies from Corsica
Fred

contact@...

Thank you Georges for your answer!

Actually i  was expecting this answer!
I think i will drive the laptop thru VNC with an IPAD for  the familie’s star parties

Clear skies from Corsica
Fred

George

Fred,

No.   The pointing model is in the APCC computer software.   Sky Safari uses its own proprietary program…no computer contact.