From: Pete Mumbower <pmumbower@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Wed, May 5, 2021 9:17 pm
Subject: [ap-gto] 1100GTO PEC question

HI everyone,

Quick newbie question about the PEC on my new 1100GTO mount. If I use the lever to quickly disengage the RA/DEC for balancing the mount, does that effect the PEC at all? I tried to disengaged and reengaged both axis on the hash marks, but does the PEC know where the the worm is in relation to the worm wheel or does that not really matter a whole lot on these precision mounts?

Thanks!
Pete

Pete Mumbower