From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Renan
Sent: Sunday, April 4, 2021 4:32 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: [ap-gto] Alt/Az Bookmarks not saving

Hi, I will appreciate any help to solve this problem which was posted by somebody else about 3 years ago:

Message #60353, 02/15/18: I have been running into an issue with the AP V2 driver when I try to save a bookmark in
the Alt Az bookmark window. It seems the driver will not save the alt-azimuth coordinates. I have tried downloading
the driver again and reloading it on the computer and I get the same response. Is this an issue with the latest driver?

I have never been able to save Alt/Az bookmarks.

I will really appreciate your help.

Thanks

Renan

Driver v5.30.10

GTOCP3

Mach 1

V1

Avast logo <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-
email&utm_content=emailclient> El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.