From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of vsalfranc@gmail.com
Sent: Saturday, April 3, 2021 7:15 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] APCC and Starry Night Pro 7

I have now install APCC on my machine and so far so good. I watch quite a few videos which were very useful
however I am stuck with Starry Night Pro 7.
Is it possible to use it with APCC.
When I try to connect it to APCC virtual port I get the message that It is already connected but the port in APCC
does not show it.
I probably having a brain storm but I can't get my head around this one.
Thank you for your help.
Vince

vsalfranc@...