APCC and Starry Night Pro 7

vsalfranc@...

Thank you Ray for the help.
I will try that now and the issue will certainly be resolved.
Vince

Ray Gralak

I have now install APCC on my machine and so far so good. I watch quite a few videos which were very useful
however I am stuck with Starry Night Pro 7.
When I try to connect it to APCC virtual port I get the message that It is already connected but the port in APCC
does not show it.
Maybe Starry Night Pro 7 is connected via the AP V2 ASCOM Driver?

The driver can have many client applications simultaneously using it while only using a single virtual port. Thus, you won’t see an extra virtual port "light up" in APCC when you connect via the AP V2 ASCOM Driver.

-Ray

-----Original Message-----
From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of vsalfranc@gmail.com
Sent: Saturday, April 3, 2021 7:15 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] APCC and Starry Night Pro 7

I have now install APCC on my machine and so far so good. I watch quite a few videos which were very useful
however I am stuck with Starry Night Pro 7.
Is it possible to use it with APCC.
When I try to connect it to APCC virtual port I get the message that It is already connected but the port in APCC
does not show it.
I probably having a brain storm but I can't get my head around this one.
Thank you for your help.
Vince

vsalfranc@...

I have now install APCC on my machine and so far so good. I watch quite a few videos which were very useful however I am stuck with Starry Night Pro 7.
Is it possible to use it with APCC.
When I try to connect it to APCC virtual port I get the message that It is already connected but the port in APCC does not show it.
I probably having a brain storm but I can't get my head around this one.
Thank you for your help.
Vince