Power Supply died due to heat (daytime sun) I believe. #Mach2GTO

Frost David

Exactly.  I’ve never run my mounts or cameras off the supplied wall wart power supplies.  I’ve run them off my Powerwerx power supplies for years and they work great.

David

On Apr 6, 2021, at 9:17 AM, M Hambrick <mhambrick563@...> wrote:

It is unfortunate that there are no domestic suppliers of these power supplies and that A-P has to use one that comes from China for the Mach 2. At least the 30 Amp power supply that comes from Powerwerks is made in Taiwan. Taiwanese quality is much much better than the garbage that comes out of China.

Mike

M Hambrick

It is unfortunate that there are no domestic suppliers of these power supplies and that A-P has to use one that comes from China for the Mach 2. At least the 30 Amp power supply that comes from Powerwerks is made in Taiwan. Taiwanese quality is much much better than the garbage that comes out of China.

Mike

Steve Reilly

I was just posting what the list on the specifications of the PS.

-Steve