From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Blahovici
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2021 9:36 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Refining Pempro PEC curves?

Hi Ray,
I have not actually tried this. I'm just trying to understand what is going on. In the files section here is a post from
Roland, where he does this for the 1100. It's the first folder in the list. Here he subtracts the curve which makes more
sense. In your tutorial you show it being added.
Tom

Tom Blahovici

Hi Ray,
I have not actually tried this. I'm just trying to understand what is going on. In the files section here is a post from Roland, where he does this for the 1100. It's the first folder in the list. Here he subtracts the curve which makes more sense. In your tutorial you show it being added.
Tom

Ray Gralak

Hi Tom,

Refinements can help some other mount types with PEC implementations that are not very good, but you should not need to refine an A-P mount's curve. Can you post the before (PEM disabled) and after PEC logs (with the new PEC table uploaded and PEM enabled)?

-Ray