Pempro Activation

Roger Howard

Hello, I am unable to activate Pempro.  I just received my mount and have everything else connected and up and running but for the life of me I can't get Pempro activated.  I have searched the forums (several hours at this point) online as well as here, and can't seem to get it running.  I have completed all the tasks from the help sheet that comes on the Flash Drive.  I have installed and uninstalled pempro probably 10 times by now, so I am in a loop and don't know where to go.

1. I have the latest Net Framework.
2.  I am using ASCOM 6.5 service pack 1
3.  I have the ASCOM AP version 2 driver installed and set up (I've connected to and controlled the mount several times via USB as well as got a proper connection via Sequence Generator Pro)
4.  Connected via APCC Pro and seems to work fine.
5.  My CP4 firmware is VCP4-P02-08.

If I open Pempro with the license request I have no license, unless I just am too daft to find it in the manual as per the other post in this forum.

Here is the page I have right now:

I have no license key, and I have searched both my 1100 GTO manual and my GTOCP4 manual and it isn't inside the cover.  

Thanks

Roger

Roland Christen

What mount did you receive?

Rolando

-----Original Message-----
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Fri, Mar 5, 2021 4:39 pm
Subject: [ap-gto] Pempro Activation

Hello, I am unable to activate Pempro.  I just received my mount and have everything else connected and up and running but for the life of me I can't get Pempro activated.  I have searched the forums (several hours at this point) online as well as here, and can't seem to get it running.  I have completed all the tasks from the help sheet that comes on the Flash Drive.  I have installed and uninstalled pempro probably 10 times by now, so I am in a loop and don't know where to go.

1. I have the latest Net Framework.
2.  I am using ASCOM 6.5 service pack 1
3.  I have the ASCOM AP version 2 driver installed and set up (I've connected to and controlled the mount several times via USB as well as got a proper connection via Sequence Generator Pro)
4.  Connected via APCC Pro and seems to work fine.
5.  My CP4 firmware is VCP4-P02-08.

If I open Pempro with the license request I have no license, unless I just am too daft to find it in the manual as per the other post in this forum.

Here is the page I have right now:

I have no license key, and I have searched both my 1100 GTO manual and my GTOCP4 manual and it isn't inside the cover.  

Thanks

Roger

--
Roland Christen
Astro-Physics

Roger Howard

1100 GTO

Roger Howard

Non AE

I apologize. Apparently, we forgot to send the license key with your mount. I will send a private email with the license key.

Incidentally, we now send thumb drives with the mounts rather than CDs. I did not know that Ray’s opening screen references the CD and probably never advised him that we changed to a thumb drive. Sorry for the confusion.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics

11250 Forest Hills Road

Machesney Park, IL 61115

Phone: 815-282-1513

www.astro-physics.com

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of cargostick@...
Sent: Friday, March 5, 2021 7:13 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Pempro Activation

Non AE

Roger Howard

Thanks Marj, had me scratching my head thinking I was missing something somewhere.  Haha.