Ring Terminals (CABPP18R) size

Bob

Thanks gents for the information. You must remember that the electrons flow upside down in the South so we have to be especially careful when powering equipment ;)

M Hambrick

Hi Terry & Bob

I don't think Astro-Physics uses the 8-gauge cable for their CABPP18R power cable extension. They are either 10 or 12 gauge. The ring dimensions that I cited above are what I measured on my CABPP18R.

FYY the 1/4" ID ring terminals fit over the 1/4" binding posts on the 25 Amp Powerwerx Variable Voltage power supply that A-P sells (Catalog # PSVPW25A)

Mike

Terry White

The ring connector ID is 3/8" according to https://powerwerx.com/powerpole-pp75-supply-cable-8-gauge. It's designed to fit the Powerwerx DC power supplies.

M Hambrick

Hi Bob

The nominal ID is 1/4-inch. I measured the ID at 0.255". I am not sure it matters but the OD of the rings is 0.472"

Mike

Bob

Would anyone know the size of the rings? Judging by the Powerwerx site I think they are either 3/8 or 1/4 inch but not sure.

Thanks
Bob