Firmware Update Password

Roland Christen

Marj will send you the password.

From: W Hilmo <y.groups@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Mar 3, 2021 6:07 pm
Subject: [ap-gto] Firmware Update Password

We have the first clear night that we've had in a while.  I noticed that APCC had been updated, so I installed it.

When I started the latest version, it flagged my CP4 firmware as out of date.  I would like to update it, but don't remember the credentials to download it.  George has sent it to me in the past, but I have somehow lost it.

I called Astro-Physics, but got the answering machine.  I suspect that it's already after hours there.

I would appreciate it if anyone from Astro-Physics sees this, that they could send it to me.

Thanks,
-Wade

W Hilmo

And I’ve got it.