1600GTO absolute encoders

Mike Shade

If one were to ship a 1600, first generation back to AP, would you folks be able to do an absolute encoder install on it?  Time needed for that?

Moving from SE Arizona to very rural and dark NM.  Observatory in AZ will be shutdown, the new one is not built in NM.  Great time to send the mount back for an encoder upgrade as mount will be sitting for several months while the new building is built.

Thanks,

Hello Mike,

We only have stock available for the Mach2 and 1100 production mounts and don’t have any available for upgrades. We will in a few months. Please sign up with Notify Me on the website and we’ll get back to you when we can start scheduling those again.

https://www.astro-physics.com/ae-kit

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics