From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of davidcfinch9 via groups.io <DF121819@...>
Sent: Monday, March 1, 2021 5:44 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: [ap-gto] PoleMaster Adapter for Mach2

Does AP have a Polemaster adapter for my Mach2?

David C. Finch

Bill Long

Be sure to get the ghost free version. 😂

Does AP have a Polemaster adapter for my Mach2?

David C. Finch

Christopher Erickson

The universal adapter and some double-sided foam tape works great too.

-Christopher Erickson
Observatory Engineer
Summit Kinetics
Waikoloa, Hawaii

On Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 3:50 AM Bill Long <bill@...> wrote:
Be sure to get the ghost free version. 😂

Does AP have a Polemaster adapter for my Mach2?

David C. Finch

davidcfinch9

OK. Now that I have been told to order the Polemaster adapter for the AP900. I did just that, except there is no way what I received will work with the Mach2. The Mach2 has a threaded connector and none of the parts I received have any threaded components. So… where do I go from here?

David C. Finch