Large Eagle Hand Knobs

Jim Hawn

I'm not sure this answers your question, but I'm using these on my Eagle tripod -->  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DO2IQGU/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Christine Schmidt

Hello Bill,

There were two different knobs made in the past.  The current version only uses one of those knobs.

Does it use one 8” Extension as part of the pier where it can be on top or the bottom if not needed?

Can you send me a picture of the pier so I can be sure it is the correct one?

If it is from the current version, the knob has actually been a point of discussion for us lately.  We are having a hard time getting the same knob in a timely manner.

We are switching over to a different know that uses a SHCS and through-hole rather than a blind hole with a set-screw.  We do not have any on the shelf and ready to ship right now.

Christine Schmidt

Astro-Physics, Inc.
11250 Forest Hills Road
Machesney Park, IL  61115
christine@...
815-282-1513

Logo

Are these sold in a set separately? I could use a spare set if so. If anyone knows the part number I can look up that would be helpful. Otherwise I can call AP on Monday.

Bill Long