From: chris1011@...
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Feb 13, 2021 2:26 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach2 Guide rate and question about gear meshing.

Send your e-mail to: chris1011@...
It won't bounce.

Roland

-----Original Message-----
From: Micheal Fields Jr via groups.io <mpfjr@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Sat, Feb 13, 2021 2:11 pm

You didn't see my note.  The email to chris1011@ ...  bounced back.  Was invalid or whatever.  If you could email to joeplayer99@... that is my spam email account that I am fine posting on the group and taking the risk.

mx110.antispamcloud.com rejected your message to the following email addresses:
chris1011@ (chris1011@)I removed the rest of the email address manually.
Your message couldn't be delivered. When Office 365 tried to send the message, the external email server returned the error below. This is probably due to a problem or policy setting on the recipient's email system.I

Send your e-mail to: chris1011@...
It won't bounce.

Roland

You didn't see my note.  The email to chris1011@ ...  bounced back.  Was invalid or whatever.  If you could email to joeplayer99@... that is my spam email account that I am fine posting on the group and taking the risk.

mx110.antispamcloud.com rejected your message to the following email addresses:
chris1011@ (chris1011@)I removed the rest of the email address manually.
Your message couldn't be delivered. When Office 365 tried to send the message, the external email server returned the error below. This is probably due to a problem or policy setting on the recipient's email system.I

Micheal Fields Jr

You didn't see my note.  The email to chris1011@ ...  bounced back.  Was invalid or whatever.  If you could email to joeplayer99@... that is my spam email account that I am fine posting on the group and taking the risk.

mx110.antispamcloud.com rejected your message to the following email addresses:

chris1011@ (chris1011@)I removed the rest of the email address manually.

Your message couldn't be delivered. When Office 365 tried to send the message, the external email server returned the error below. This is probably due to a problem or policy setting on the recipient's email system.I

Roland Christen

Ok, I' ll be waiting.

Sorry I did not yet. Going to do so now.  Very busy around here today.

Edit: email bounced back.

You are welcome to email me directly.  This is my junk email.  joeplayer99@...   Not worried about it being public.

Micheal Fields Jr

Edited

Sorry I did not yet. Going to do so now.  Very busy around here today.

Edit: email bounced back.

You are welcome to email me directly.  This is my junk email.  joeplayer99@...   Not worried about it being public.

Roland Christen

I was asking Michael Fields.