Selling an AP Mount, what is the procedure in AP?

Karen Christen

You’re welcome to call the office (815.282.1513), use the contact link on the website, or email any of us directly.  We’ll get you taken care of.

Karen

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marcelo Figueroa via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2021 10:13 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Selling an AP Mount, what is the procedure in AP?

Ok thanks. Any preferred form of contact for this or is the contact link on your website enough?

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics

Marcelo Figueroa

Ok thanks. Any preferred form of contact for this or is the contact link on your website enough?

Karen Christen

Hello Marcello,

Once the sale is complete the new owner should contact us so we can update our records.  It’s also really nice if the seller (you) lets us know it was a legitimate sale.  It’s very rare, but AP equipment does get stolen.

Karen

AP

I am selling my Mach1, which is registered in AP at my name, what do I and the new owner have to do to update that registration for future support?

Thank you,

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics