APPM - The Sky X "can not establish active x component" when solution invoked

Dale Ghent

On Jan 14, 2021, at 10:08, Tom Ellis <tom@makanahouse.com> wrote:

The Active X service in W10 is running (did both Manual and Auto settings) still no joy! I have three W10 machines and they all report the same problem when trying to plate solve. Anyone have an idea? All apps have the latest updates including W10
Run TSX as Administrator once, and then running it as a non-Admin will work after that. It's not a very well-documented requirement to get TSX's ActiveX interfaces registered with Windows, which it can do only if it's running as Admin.

/dale

Tom Ellis