From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tim Morrill via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2020 5:34 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach2GTO first light #Mach2GTO

Thanks Karen.
I just uploaded The finish damage to the gallery section was able to add SII. So now it is a complete hubble color palette.

https://ap-ug.groups.io/g/main/photo/258611/0?p=Created,,,20,2,0,0

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics

Tim Morrill

Edited

Thanks Karen.
I just uploaded The finish imaging to the gallery section. Was able to add SII. So now it is a completed hubble color palette.

https://ap-ug.groups.io/g/main/photo/258611/0?p=Created,,,20,2,0,0

John

Nice tight stars!

Lee Dodge

Nice picture!

Lee

Karen Christen

That looks great, Tim!  I’d love to see a bigger version if you have a link.  Groups.io will limit the size of attachments, but you’re welcome to upload your image to the Photos section of the Groups.io page and send a link to that, if you like.

Karen

AP