Mach2GTO first light #Mach2GTO

Karen Christen

That looks terrific, Tim!

Karen

AP

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tim Morrill via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2020 5:34 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach2GTO first light #Mach2GTO

Thanks Karen.
I just uploaded The finish damage to the gallery section was able to add SII. So now it is a complete hubble color palette.

https://ap-ug.groups.io/g/main/photo/258611/0?p=Created,,,20,2,0,0

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics

Tim Morrill

Edited

Thanks Karen.
I just uploaded The finish imaging to the gallery section. Was able to add SII. So now it is a completed hubble color palette.

https://ap-ug.groups.io/g/main/photo/258611/0?p=Created,,,20,2,0,0

John

Nice tight stars!

Lee Dodge

Nice picture!

Lee

Karen Christen

That looks great, Tim!  I’d love to see a bigger version if you have a link.  Groups.io will limit the size of attachments, but you’re welcome to upload your image to the Photos section of the Groups.io page and send a link to that, if you like. 

Karen

AP

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tim Morrill via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2020 12:18 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Mach2GTO first light #Mach2GTO

Hi everyone. 

My first post on here. Though I would share my first image 
with the Mach2. I’ve only had a few clear night since receiving it last week but was able to get some data on the hearth Nebula this is bicolor. Ha and OIII. As I didn’t have time to capture SII before bad weather.

So far the mount is doing great. I was able to get five minute exposures unguided with no problems. With just a quick 33 point model and it sitting on my deck! 

Equipment.
Takahashi FSQ106mm 
FLI8300 
Eagle2
Optec OAG 
Mach2
Ha 20x 20min exposures
OIII 18x 20min exposures

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics

Jeff B

👍👌🎄🔭

On Thu, Dec 24, 2020 at 10:36 AM Tim Morrill via groups.io <helo4=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi everyone. 

with the Mach2. I’ve only had a few clear night since receiving it last week but was able to get some data on the hearth Nebula this is bicolor. Ha and OIII. As I didn’t have time to capture SII before bad weather.

So far the mount is doing great. I was able to get five minute exposures unguided with no problems. With just a quick 33 point model and it sitting on my deck! 

Equipment.
Takahashi FSQ106mm 
FLI8300 
Eagle2
Optec OAG 
Mach2
Ha 20x 20min exposures
OIII 18x 20min exposures

Tim Morrill

Hi everyone. 

Equipment.
Takahashi FSQ106mm 
FLI8300 
Eagle2
Optec OAG 
Mach2
Ha 20x 20min exposures
OIII 18x 20min exposures