Initial GoTo In APCC Pro Cause Nose or Tail Dive

John

Aloha Ray,

  ok, thanks!

      John

Ray Gralak

Hi John,

It was in one of the screenshots in the word document you sent to me via email. I've attached the screen shot of it.

-Ray Gralak
Author of PEMPro

In regard to that high tracking rate that you saw, I looked for that also, but couldn't find it. Do you have a menu
path to view that high tracking rate or
does it go away when the pointing/tracking options are deselected? Was wondering if that's something to look at
when modeling (later on) Thanks!

John

John

Aloha Ray,

  Me to!  just user error!

  In regard to that high tracking rate that you saw, I looked for that also, but couldn't find it.  Do you have a menu path to view that high tracking rate or
does it go away when the pointing/tracking options are deselected?  Was wondering if that's something to look at when modeling (later on)  Thanks!

      John

Ray Gralak

Hi John,

Okay, thanks!