From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marcelo Figueroa via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2020 12:46 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Install APCC Pro on a new laptop? #APCC

I have been using APCC Pro on an old laptop without any problem, but I want to upgrade that computer to a new one.
Does the key/license I already have work or do I need a new one?

Thank you,

Sean Curry <sxcurry@...>

I'm planning a similar move to a new PC. Can you remind me of the folders that need to be copied over, so that I can use an existing model etc.

Thanks,

Sean

On Sun, Dec 20, 2020 at 12:48 PM Ray Gralak <groups3@...> wrote:
You can use the same license.

-Ray Gralak
Author of PEMPro

Ray Gralak

I'm planning a similar move to a new PC. Can you remind me of the folders that need to be copied over, so that I can
use an existing model etc.
C:\ProgramData\Astro-Physics

-Ray Gralak
Author of PEMPro

I'm planning a similar move to a new PC. Can you remind me of the folders that need to be copied over, so that I can
use an existing model etc.

Thanks,

Sean

On Sun, Dec 20, 2020 at 12:48 PM Ray Gralak <groups3@gralak.com> wrote: