From: Andrea Lucchetti <andlucchett@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Dec 16, 2020 3:28 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] mach 2 guider settings in Skyx camera add on

hi Roland,
my exposure is set from 3 to 5s.
Guide speed 1x, right?
I will try 0.03 next time, thanks a lot!
Andrea

Andrea Lucchetti

hi Roland,
my exposure is set from 3 to 5s.
Guide speed 1x, right?
I will try 0.03 next time, thanks a lot!
Andrea

Roland Christen

You can reduce the Min Move to .03 or even .02 unless you have very poor seeing. I have used .01 in excellent seeing. What is your guide exposure? I use 5 seconds most nights, no need to go faster. I use these same settings in MaximDL.