Topics

APPM: model start and point by azimuth /altitude #APCC

Andrea Lucchetti

Hello,
I am going to use APPM, and I have experience with tpoint.

In Tpoint you can define a set of points close together to quickly start with the corrections and then continue on more distant points.

I wonder if this is feasible in APPM:

-set an initial group of points
-define subsequent groups of points , that enter the models
-define the points by azimuth and altitude.

Not that this is strictly needed , it is just that I am used to this way of working and want to leverage on my experience if possible.
Thank you
Andrea

Hi Andrea

In my experience APPM does not work that way at all, but it's much easier. You define a set of points in the sky, run the model, sit back and it finishes. You only get one shot at the model (there isn't an incremental way to build it [yet?]).

it's very easy and you can see a graphical representation of your model as you tweak the settings but before you commit to it.

--
BrianĀ

Brian Valente