From: Brian Valente <bvalente@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Nov 25, 2020 12:34 pm
Subject: [ap-gto] motor stall message

we received a number of motor stall events on our AP1600

Our sequence aborted when it wasn't able to slew. We parked the mount, restarted things, and they worked okay for the rest of the night

is there any way to determine which motor stalled? we are using custom tracking, so i believe both motors are moving and could therefore be suspect?

image.png

--
Brian

Brian Valente