From: KHursh via groups.io <khursh@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Sat, Nov 21, 2020 2:07 pm
Subject: [ap-gto] #APCC Pro and Polar alignment on #Mach2GTO

Let's assume somewhere between 1 and 2 arc-min of error. Will APPM correct that or does it need to be tighter?

KHursh

That's amazing. Thanks Roland

Although I wouldn't recommend it, our first setup polar alignment was several *hundred* arcmin off and APCC was still able to correct it reasonably well.

--
Brian

Brian Valente