From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Khushrow Machhi via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, November 1, 2020 8:17 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] APCC Pro and ASCOM

I know this topic has been discussed but I was not able to find the information I need so requesting again. I just
added the absolute encoders to my 1100GTO and setup APCC Pro. I have ASOM platform 6.5 on the laptop. I
cannot find the previous version on the ASOCM website so wanted to know where I can find the older version.
Thanks,
Khushrow

Just to clarify I think Ray posted the 6.5SP1 beta (not the prior 6.4 version), but the SP1 beta also works with APCC

On Sun, Nov 1, 2020 at 8:20 PM Ray Gralak <groups3@...> wrote:
Hi Khushrow,

> I know this topic has been discussed but I was not able to find the information I need so requesting again.  I just
> added the absolute encoders to my 1100GTO and setup APCC Pro.  I have ASOM platform 6.5 on the laptop. I
> cannot find the previous version on the ASOCM website so wanted to know where I can find the older version.

Here's the link you need:

https://download.ascom-standards.org/beta/ASCOMPlatform65.exe

-Ray Gralak
Author of PEMPro

--
Brian

Brian Valente

Ray Gralak

Good point, Brian!

If you are looking for ASCOM 6.4 SP1, here is the download link:

https://github.com/ASCOMInitiative/ASCOMPlatform/releases/download/Build_2695/ASCOMPlatform64.exe

-Ray Gralak
Author of PEMPro

Just to clarify I think Ray posted the 6.5SP1 beta (not the prior 6.4 version), but the SP1 beta also works with
APCC

Hi Khushrow,

--

Brian