How does one perform a factory reset of APCC.?

Allen Ruckle

I received my new Mach2 GTO, and while exploring APCC I have somehow gotten my mount unable to slew to the East of the Meridian nor south of the Celestial Equator.

So much for imaging  Mars tonight.

Is there a full factory reset for APCC? on the GTO CP5 controller?

Any assistance will be appreciated.

aruckle

Konstantin von Poschinger

Hi,

use the go home funktion.

Grüsse

Konstantin v. Poschinger

Hammerichstr. 5
22605 Hamburg
040/8805747
0171/1983476

Am 28.10.2020 um 06:03 schrieb Allen Ruckle <aruckle@...>:

I received my new Mach2 GTO, and while exploring APCC I have somehow gotten my mount unable to slew to the East of the Meridian nor south of the Celestial Equator.

So much for imaging  Mars tonight.

Is there a full factory reset for APCC? on the GTO CP5 controller?

Any assistance will be appreciated.

aruckle

Ray Gralak

Is there a full factory reset for APCC? on the GTO CP5 controller?
Without APCC running, you could rename or delete the settings file located here:

C:\ProgramData\Astro-Physics\APCC\Settings.apcc

But, before you do that, you should try homing the mount. On the AE tab in APCC Pro, you can click "Find Home", which will slew the mount to the home position (Park 3 position) and sync the mount to that position.

Also, please make sure to install the latest version of APCC, which you can download from here:

https://www.astro-physics.info/index.htm?tech_support/software/apcc/apcc-download

-Ray Gralak
Author of PEMPro