ASCOM 6.5?

I'm moving into a new imaging computer for my Mach1-GTO (early version) with CP3 (current firemware) and APCC pro.

Are we still avoiding ASCOM 6.5? I can't seem to find a download for 6.4 SP1.

Mojo

d'oh! I found it on astro-physics.com (instead of ascomplatform). never mind!

On 10/15/2020 3:39 PM, Morris Jones wrote:
I'm moving into a new imaging computer for my Mach1-GTO (early version) with CP3 (current firemware) and APCC pro.

Are we still avoiding ASCOM 6.5? I can't seem to find a download for 6.4 SP1.

George

Mojo,

Go to the Software Update page of our website.

Regards,

George

George Whitney

Astro-Physics, Inc.

Phone:  815-222-6538 (direct line)

Phone:  815-282-1513 (office)

--
Morris Jones, Monrovia, CA
BridgeMojo

Ray Gralak

There has been a fix to the ASCOM Platform 6.5, but it is still a beta. If anyone needs platform 6.5 and would like to try it here is the link:

https://download.ascom-standards.org/beta/ASCOMPlatform65.exe

-Ray Gralak

Author of PEMPro