From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of dvjbaja <jpgleasonid@...>
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 1:56:45 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Olympus Mons with the Mak 10

Look in the original post. It's an attachment.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note9, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

From: thefamily90 Phillips <thefamily90@...>
Date: 9/22/20 10:01 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io

[...]

thefamily90 Phillips

[...]

Worsel

That's an outstanding image!!

Can you give us more details...camera, exposure, etc

Thanks for sharing.

Bryan

Steve C. Mitchell, Sr., O.D.

Excellent in many ways! I took the same image night before last, but didn’t get your detail. Went back and looked at mine and the focus just wasn’t spot on, so…. I believe we are experiencing the damn smoke from California fires here in Kansas now.

Steve

My first ever digital imaging using the Mak Mars attacker.  Shocked to see I actually picked up the largest known volcano in the solar system from my backyard.

- j

Roland Christen

That is super!

My first ever digital imaging using the Mak Mars attacker.  Shocked to see I actually picked up the largest known volcano in the solar system from my backyard.

- j

Mike Dodd

On 9/21/2020 8:49 PM, dvjbaja wrote:
My first ever digital imaging using the Mak Mars attacker. Shocked to
see I actually picked up the largest known volcano in the solar system
from my backyard.
Can we see your image?

OOPS, sorry didn't see the attachment. Was looking for a link.

--- Mike