New product for Stowaway that we are going to make

Roland Christen

Our chief design engineer came up with this nice dovetail accessory that fits on top of the 92 Stowaway rings. It also fits on the 130 scopes if you use the 7" sliding bar.

Rolando

M Hambrick

Your designers and machinists do wonderful work ! I just received notification that I have a Stowaway available, and I will be adding one of these dovetail plates to my arsenal.

I also like the holder for the laser pointer. That one looks longer than the standard dovetail bases you offer.

I sure wish you still made the DOVE15.