CP3 V2 upgrade

Arun Hegde

Hello,

I recently purchased a used Mach 1 that came with a CP3 controller. I purchased the V2 chip and tool from AP. My question is: will replacing the chip erase the stored PEC curve? If so, how can I prevent that or save and reload it? Thanks,

Arun

Dominique Durand

Edited

Hi Arun,
I had asked the question for a passage CP3 towards CP4 which amounts to the same thing and I understood that it was necessary to recover on a PC the PEC with PEMPRo to reload it then. It interests me to check if I understood correctly because I have a mach1 / CP3 which could perhaps one day pass in CP4.