Mach2 Notification Question

Karen Christen

Hi Preston,

I’m sorry to disappoint, but I’m completely ignorant of the length of OPT’s list or your location on it.  We are just beginning the next run of Mach2s with delivery anticipated to begin sometime next year.  OPT, like all of our dealers, is offered the opportunity to purchase a limited quantity of mounts in each production run.  When we are ready to accept orders for the next Mach2 run we will notify all of our dealers.  We understand waiting can be frustrating, but we are continuing to deal with delays brought on by covid closures and supply-chain slowdowns.  We hope these factors improve in the near future.

Karen

AP

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of holmescheatham@...
Sent: Friday, July 2, 2021 2:33 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach2 Notification Question

Karen,
I have been on the Mach2 waiting list with OPT since September, 2020.  They can't tell me anything.  Can you at least give me some idea of what length of time I am looking at?

Thanks,
Preston Cheatham

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics

holmescheatham@...

Karen,
I have been on the Mach2 waiting list with OPT since September, 2020.  They can't tell me anything.  Can you at least give me some idea of what length of time I am looking at?

Thanks,
Preston Cheatham

Karen Christen

Oooooo you guys are finding my weak spots.  If Moose needs a home, send him on over.

Karen

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Harley Davidson
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2020 12:32 PM
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach2 Notification Question

Karen

Would you take a well trained dog in trade to expedite my Mach2 order :)

tony

On 8/22/2020 12:47 PM, Karen Christen wrote:

Hey Astronuts,

You’ve been very patient waiting on notification for the Mach2GTO.  Michael is correct that we are quite busy with notifications for the 92mm Stowaway and 130GTX scopes.  We exhausted the old Mach1 notification list so we will be notifying folks who signed up on the Mach2 list beginning April 4, 2019.  Be assured that, although we have not begun Mach2 notification, production of the second run of mounts is steadily progressing.  We are still forecasting shipment of the first mounts in late Fall / early Winter.  I’m sorry to deprive some of you of the anticipation, but once you order you won’t have to wait long to get your brand-spanking new Mach2!

Wishing you clear skies,

Karen Christen

AP

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Larry Phillips
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2020 9:12 AM
Subject: [ap-gto] Mach2 Notification Question

How about a status update on Mach2 notifications?  Anything you can share?
Larry

--

_._,_._

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics

Harley Davidson

Karen

Would you take a well trained dog in trade to expedite my Mach2 order :)

tony

On 8/22/2020 12:47 PM, Karen Christen wrote:

Hey Astronuts,

You’ve been very patient waiting on notification for the Mach2GTO.  Michael is correct that we are quite busy with notifications for the 92mm Stowaway and 130GTX scopes.  We exhausted the old Mach1 notification list so we will be notifying folks who signed up on the Mach2 list beginning April 4, 2019.  Be assured that, although we have not begun Mach2 notification, production of the second run of mounts is steadily progressing.  We are still forecasting shipment of the first mounts in late Fall / early Winter.  I’m sorry to deprive some of you of the anticipation, but once you order you won’t have to wait long to get your brand-spanking new Mach2!

Wishing you clear skies,

Karen Christen

AP

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Larry Phillips

Larry

--

_._,_._

Karen Christen

Hey Astronuts,

Wishing you clear skies,

Karen Christen

AP

Larry

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics

Michael Hambrick <mike.hambrick@...>

I know that the A-P folks have been busy. I was notified on the 19th that they have a 92mm Stowaway for me.

Best Regards

Michael Hambrick
ARLANXEO
TSR Global Manufacturing Support
PO Box 2000
Orange, TX 77631-2000
Phone: +1 (409) 882-2799
email: mike.hambrick@...

Larry Phillips

Larry