From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of holmescheatham@...
Sent: Friday, July 2, 2021 2:33 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach2 Notification Question

Karen,
I have been on the Mach2 waiting list with OPT since September, 2020.  They can't tell me anything.  Can you at least give me some idea of what length of time I am looking at?

Thanks,
Preston Cheatham

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics

holmescheatham@...

Karen,
I have been on the Mach2 waiting list with OPT since September, 2020.  They can't tell me anything.  Can you at least give me some idea of what length of time I am looking at?

Thanks,
Preston Cheatham

Karen Christen

Oooooo you guys are finding my weak spots.  If Moose needs a home, send him on over.

Karen