How to prevent small movements

Konstantin von Poschinger

Hi Ray,

I forgott how to prevent small movements in the cw up area, if the mount is taking small movements for dithering.

Grüsse

Konstantin v. Poschinger

Hammerichstr. 5
22605 Hamburg
040/8805747
0171/1983476

Ray Gralak

Hi Konstantin,

I forgott how to prevent small movements in the cw up area, if the mount is taking small movements for dithering.
I'm not sure I understand your question.

Do you mean you want to prevent the mount from slewing to cw down when dithering in a cw up position?

If that's the question, can you provide the mount firmware version, APCC version, and AP V2 driver version?

-Ray Gralak