Please Welcome Mike!

Karen Christen

Hello Astronuts,

I’d like to introduce you to Mike Hanson, our Servo Engineer.  Mike is an Electrical Engineer by background, has 30+ years in the aerospace industry, and has been moonlighting with us since 1994.  We’re so excited to share that as of this week Mike has joined our team full-time!  He’s super-smart, an integral part of our mount development team, and an all-around great guy.  You’ll be seeing more of Mike here on the GTO user group as he responds to some of your questions.  Please make him welcome.

Karen C

AP

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics

Hi Mike!

i've been looking forward to your arrival :)

Brian

On Wed, Aug 5, 2020 at 11:44 AM Karen Christen <karen@...> wrote:

Hello Astronuts,

I’d like to introduce you to Mike Hanson, our Servo Engineer.  Mike is an Electrical Engineer by background, has 30+ years in the aerospace industry, and has been moonlighting with us since 1994.  We’re so excited to share that as of this week Mike has joined our team full-time!  He’s super-smart, an integral part of our mount development team, and an all-around great guy.  You’ll be seeing more of Mike here on the GTO user group as he responds to some of your questions.  Please make him welcome.

Karen C

AP

--
Karen Christen

Brian

Brian Valente

David Albers

Hi Mike,

Great news...Looking forward to learning from your expertise.

Dave

Dale Ghent

Welcome, Mike!

I'm excited to lean more about what you do and any knowledge you could impart.

On Aug 5, 2020, at 2:47 PM, Karen Christen <karen@astro-physics.com> wrote:

Hello Astronuts,

I’d like to introduce you to Mike Hanson, our Servo Engineer. Mike is an Electrical Engineer by background, has 30+ years in the aerospace industry, and has been moonlighting with us since 1994. We’re so excited to share that as of this week Mike has joined our team full-time! He’s super-smart, an integral part of our mount development team, and an all-around great guy. You’ll be seeing more of Mike here on the GTO user group as he responds to some of your questions. Please make him welcome.
Karen C
AP

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics

Phillip H Coker <pcoker36@...>

Welcome, Mike.

Phillip Coker

On Aug 5, 2020, at 13:17, Dale Ghent <daleg@elemental.org> wrote:

[...]

Rick Socarras

Welcome Mike!

I was just thinking that Roland has done an amazing job teaching us about optics, especially with the production end of the MAK.  Well, it would be great to have similar lessons on Servos and controllers.  If possible, encoders would be great too.  Welcome to AP and welcome to our group!

Michael 'Mikey' Mangieri

Welcome to the group. I’m a new owner of an AP1100-GTO and will probably have questions sooner than later 😎

On Aug 5, 2020, at 3:45 PM, Rick Socarras <tgrick@...> wrote:

Welcome Mike!

I was just thinking that Roland has done an amazing job teaching us about optics, especially with the production end of the MAK.  Well, it would be great to have similar lessons on Servos and controllers.  If possible, encoders would be great too.  Welcome to AP and welcome to our group!

Dominique Durand

Hi Mike,
Glad to hear this excellent news..
There are no shortage of questions on this forum and your expertise will be welcome.

Dominique

thefamily90 Phillips

Welcome Mike! Great to hear the news!

Jim

There are no shortage of questions on this forum and your expertise will be welcome.

Dominique

Michael Hambrick <mike.hambrick@...>

Welcome Mike

I have already seen your name on a couple messages on the forum.

Impressive ! Most impressive !

Best Regards

Michael Hambrick
ARLANXEO
TSR Global Manufacturing Support
PO Box 2000
Orange, TX 77631-2000
Phone: +1 (409) 882-2799
email: mike.hambrick@...

Jim Roberts

Welcome Mike! Great group and great virtual conversation.

Sincerely,

James Roberts

I’d like to introduce you to Mike Hanson, our Servo Engineer.  Mike is an Electrical Engineer by background, has 30+ years in the aerospace industry, and has been moonlighting with us since 1994.  We’re so excited to share that as of this week Mike has joined our team full-time!  He’s super-smart, an integral part of our mount development team, and an all-around great guy.  You’ll be seeing more of Mike here on the GTO user group as he responds to some of your questions.  Please make him welcome.

Karen C

AP

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics

eckhard.voelcker@...

Wellcome to the astronuts group, Mike.

Warm regards,
Eckhard

Howard Hedlund

There is probably no one who is happier to have Mike on board full-time than ME!  WELCOME MY FRIEND!!
HH

Suresh Mohan

Welcome Mike
Suresh from the other side of the globe