M20 First light with ZWO ASI2600

Robert Chozick <rchozick@...>

This is my first light with my new ZWO ASI2600. This is the new ZWO 16 bit OSC APS-C size sensor camera. I really like the camera. I think I will keep it.

https://pbase.com/image/170897549

Robert Chozick
rchozick@...

Phillip Klein

Robert,

A real stunner. Good work.

Phil

On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 9:12 PM Robert Chozick via groups.io <rchozick=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
This is my first light with my new ZWO ASI2600.  This is the new ZWO 16 bit OSC APS-C size sensor camera.  I really like the camera.  I think I will keep it.

https://pbase.com/image/170897549

Robert Chozick
rchozick@...

Dean Jacobsen

Nice job Robert.  It looks like QHY will be making a camera with a mono version of this detector later this year.  I am looking forward to having a camera with one of these 6th Gen. Sony back illuminated CMOS sensors.
--
Dean Jacobsen
http://astrophoto.net/wp/

Wayne Hixson

I’m really enjoying my QHY268C. Using it with Starizona filter drawer and IDAS NB1 for narrowband imaging.

On Jul 22, 2020, at 9:23 PM, Dean Jacobsen <deanjacobsen@...> wrote:

Nice job Robert.  It looks like QHY will be making a camera with a mono version of this detector later this year.  I am looking forward to having a camera with one of these 6th Gen. Sony back illuminated CMOS sensors.
--
Dean Jacobsen
http://astrophoto.net/wp/

Lots of great detail. Great colors.