Changing Keypad battery

Geoff Smith

This is probably going to be a "doh" moment, but I am puzzled by the following line on P11 of the keypad maintenance manual

"Unplug the lithium battery connector. Note the Real Time Clock (RTC ) Module. This is NOT the battery!! Do NOT attempt
to remove this! (See photo top of following page)"

What is the lithium battery connector and how do I unplug it?
Geoff

Mike Dodd

On 7/16/2020 9:32 PM, Geoff Smith wrote:
What is the lithium battery connector and how do I unplug it?
The attached photo shows the coin cell and where the wires plug into the box.

--- Mike

Geoff Smith

So is the lithium battery connector just the white plug with the blue and yellow wires?

Geoff Smith

Ok, I misread one of the later instructions and thought there were two battery connectors that had to be removed.
I installed a new battery, but the data base refuses to point properly, so I still have a problem.

Konstantin von Poschinger

Hi,

You have to reload the database.

Grüsse

Konstantin v. Poschinger

Hammerichstr. 5
22605 Hamburg
040/8805747
0171/1983476

Am 17.07.2020 um 09:05 schrieb Geoff Smith <ghsmith45@...>:

Ok, I misread one of the later instructions and thought there were two battery connectors that had to be removed.
I installed a new battery, but the data base refuses to point properly, so I still have a problem.

Geoff Smith

Thanks Konstantin. That figures.
I’ll look into doing that.

George