Has Notification Started?

Larry Phillips

Marge, the first of June you said that you expected to begin notification for the next production run of Mach2's later in June.  Has that started?  The reason I ask is I thought I was close to the top of this list and if you had started notification and since I have not heard anything then perhaps I am not as high on the list as I had hoped.

Larry Phillips

Karen Christen

Hello Larry and all,

We have not yet started the notification for the second run of Mach2s.  At present we are focused on making final edits to the Mach2 manual, updating the Keypad manual with a variety of new functions, taking orders for a run of 130GTX scopes, and assembling and shipping the last few mounts in the first Mach2 run.  Fear not, however, as mount-making progresses.  Since June 1 our production staff has been hard at work moving the second run through the process so delivery of these mounts will be delayed only by the 10-week Illinois coronavirus shutdown.  To answer a question that was floating out there recently – all first-run Mach2s were offered to people on the old Mach1 list.  We have not yet started on the Mach2 list that begins 4/4/2019. 

We love and appreciate your anticipation.  Please hang in there. 

Karen Christen

AP

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Larry Phillips
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2020 8:52 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Has Notification Started?

Marge, the first of June you said that you expected to begin notification for the next production run of Mach2's later in June.  Has that started?  The reason I ask is I thought I was close to the top of this list and if you had started notification and since I have not heard anything then perhaps I am not as high on the list as I had hoped.

Larry Phillips

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics