From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Larry Phillips
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2020 8:52 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Has Notification Started?

Marge, the first of June you said that you expected to begin notification for the next production run of Mach2's later in June.  Has that started?  The reason I ask is I thought I was close to the top of this list and if you had started notification and since I have not heard anything then perhaps I am not as high on the list as I had hoped.

Larry Phillips

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics