Case for AP900

Leszek

I was looking recently for a case for my ap900gto mount.  It turns out that the SKB iSeries 3I-2424-14 Case is a perfect fit, works well and you can get it online for less than $300 with cubed foam.

sroberts84

Hello,
Looks great, but where have you seen the case with foam for under $300.00?

Thanks.,

S Roberts
Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

Roy Batty (Jan 8th 2016 - Dec 2019)

On Mon, 2020-06-01 at 09:28 -0700, leszek@... wrote:
I was looking recently for a case for my ap900gto mount.  It turns out that the SKB iSeries 3I-2424-14 Case is a perfect fit, works well and you can get it online for less than $300 with cubed foam.

Leszek

sroberts84

Thanks a lot!

On Mon, 2020-06-01 at 12:16 -0700, leszek@... wrote: