time zone and daylight savings

vincent.visonneau

Hi

I woulk like to know what are the good time zone for my location, i live in west of france (Latitude : 47.15 north, Longitude : -1.4167) so west of the meridian...

I dont' understand what i must choose, daylight 1 or 0, which time zone and else, hope someone can help me.

Regards

Vincent

Geert

Vincent, just use UT time, so you never have to adjust for summer and wintertime, just a little calculation in your mind,simple.

Geert Vdbulcke
Belgium

Op do 28 mei 2020 om 19:02 schreef vincent.visonneau <v.visonneau@...>:

Hi

I woulk like to know what are the good time zone for my location, i live in west of france (Latitude : 47.15 north, Longitude : -1.4167) so west of the meridian...

I dont' understand what i must choose, daylight 1 or 0, which time zone and else, hope someone can help me.

Regards

Vincent

DFisch

Vincent what time of the year does your section of France go on daylight savings time or do they change clocks?

--
TJF MOBILE