Topics

AP Eagle for 8-10"

Bill Long

I have the 6" Eagle on my Mach 1, and I just long for a 8-10" version that would work nicely with the 1100 mount.

Roland -- please, please, please make one! 🙂

Frost David

Just get an ATS pier.  They make 8” and 10” ones and their great!  I’ve got a 10” for my 1100 and it is stable as a rock, although heavy.

David

On May 15, 2020, at 9:22 AM, Bill Long <bill@...> wrote:

I have the 6" Eagle on my Mach 1, and I just long for a 8-10" version that would work nicely with the 1100 mount.

Roland -- please, please, please make one! 🙂

Bill Long

Not the same as the Eagle man. The Eagle is sexy man. Seriously.

Just get an ATS pier.  They make 8” and 10” ones and their great!  I’ve got a 10” for my 1100 and it is stable as a rock, although heavy.

David

On May 15, 2020, at 9:22 AM, Bill Long <bill@...> wrote:

I have the 6" Eagle on my Mach 1, and I just long for a 8-10" version that would work nicely with the 1100 mount.

Roland -- please, please, please make one! 🙂

Dominique Durand

Hi Bill,
Here is a way to do that I had found when I was looking at whether an AP1100 might be right for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoOwouTf3jc

Dominique

stlrvus

I had an adapter made for mine.  Works perfectly.  Never had a problem.

dvjbaja

Wow, that looks great, although a little low for a refractor.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note9, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

I had an adapter made for mine.  Works perfectly.  Never had a problem.

Bill Long

That would be a no for me. Looks weird too.