Meridian limits

Richard Spencer

Dear All,

AP 1100 mount, APCC Pro

We are trying to sort out meridian limits.  There seem to be "mount" meridian limits, and "APCC meridian limits".

We believe:
--Mount limits apply to slews
--APCC limits apply to tracking and movement into CW up positions

Is that right?  Does one set of limits supersede the other?  Do we use them together somehow?

Thank you for any guidance!

Rick Spencer
Elkton, MD  21921

Ray Gralak

We are trying to sort out meridian limits. There seem to be "mount" meridian limits, and "APCC meridian limits".
Have you looked at the help file? If there is something not clear it would be good to know so that we can improve it.

Thanks,

-Ray Gralak

We are trying to sort out meridian limits. There seem to be "mount" meridian limits, and "APCC meridian limits".

We believe:
--Mount limits apply to slews
--APCC limits apply to tracking and movement into CW up positions

Is that right? Does one set of limits supersede the other? Do we use them together somehow?

Thank you for any guidance!

Rick Spencer
Elkton, MD 21921

Richard Spencer

Yes, extensively, step-by-step. I'll try to email you off-group.
Thank you,
Rick