From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Yves Laroche
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 8:11 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re : Re: [ap-gto] APCC 1.8.1.1 latest update window missing value

Ray,

I checked my laptop again. No anti-virus or Windows Defender enabled. Gave APCC access thru firewall just in
case but nothing. I'm still able to check for updates with my all other softwares. It's very strange !!!

Regards,
Yves

Le 28/04/20 20:44, Ray Gralak <groups3@gralak.com> a écrit :

Something on your computer is blocking the request to get the latest version. Could be an over-
exuberant anti-virus app.

-Ray Gralak

APCC is:"