1600GTO guider settings/Maxim

Mike Shade

Another question regarding Maxim and AP1600GTO...There is a setting "enable simultaneous RA and DEC corrections"...can the 1600 do this and if so is it advisable to enable this?  Guiding via ASCOM, not the guider relays on STL6303E camera.

Thanks...

Mike J. Shade

Mike J. Shade Photography:

mshadephotography.com

In War: Resolution

In Defeat: Defiance

In Victory: Magnanimity

In Peace: Goodwill

Sir Winston Churchill

Antares blinks a sad farwell to fall...

Leslie Peltier, Starlight Nights

Yes, certainly the 1600 can do simultaneous RA and Dec moves.