From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Diego Gomez via groups.io
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2020 10:02 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Astro-Physics ASCOM V2 Driver 5.30.09 #ASCOM_V2_Driver

Hello All,

I hope you all are doing well in these difficult times!.. Tonight I updated the Ascom V2 to the latest version
(5.30.09) and I noted, after connecting the mount to the laptop, that it is not possible to shrink back the
maximized window opened when clicking the EXPAND>>>>>>> button. In previous versions, the shirk button
used to show up right beside the EXPAND>>>>> button when clicking it but not anymore. Was this feature
eliminated? It's quite annoying to have the full window open in the laptop screen.

Thanks a stay safe and healthy!
Diego