Topics

Manuel Mach2 ... and COVID-19 #Mach2GTO

Dominique Durand

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 05:37 PM, Marj Christen wrote:
I appreciate your willingness to translate into French. It would be a shame to translate, then have to adjust for changes made to the final manual.
Marj,
I think I will see according to the content of this version compared to the form of the manuals already released.
I will only begin to translate some parts.

Regards

Dominique

Dominque,

I appreciate your willingness to translate into French. It would be a shame to translate, then have to adjust for changes made to the final manual.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd

Machesney Park, IL 61115

Phone: 815-282-1513

Fax: 815-282-9847

www.astro-physics.com

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dominique Durand via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2020 10:35 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Manuel Mach2 ... and COVID-19 #Mach2GTO

Hi Majr,

I suspected of course your answer for this first part of my talk ... I just deleted it.
Thank you for your proposal to send the pre-version of the manual.
I will not distribute the translation in french and I will await the final version for this.
I send you my request by email.

Regards
Dominique

Dominique Durand

Edited

Hi Marj,

I suspected of course your answer for this first part of my talk ... I just deleted it.
Thank you for your proposal to send the pre-version of the manual.
I will not distribute the translation in french and I will await the final version for this.
I send you my request by email.

Regards
Dominique

Dominique,

Please do not discuss political issues within this group. Anyone who engages further in political discussion will be monitored.

I can email the manual to you privately, but, as Terri indicated, it is not the final manual.  Since you did not order the mount directly from us, please send me a private email: marj at astro-physics dot com.  Please indicate the name of your dealer in your email.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd

Machesney Park, IL 61115

Phone: 815-282-1513

Fax: 815-282-9847

www.astro-physics.com

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dominique Durand via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2020 3:10 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Manuel Mach2 ... and COVID-19 #Mach2GTO

[Edited Message Follows]

Hi AP Team

I contend that finally your President, DT, who in his large vocabulary, does not seem to know the meaning of the words "finesse" and "savoir-vivre", apparently understood that it was not by brutally prohibiting French aircraft, Germans, ... (but not British !!!) to land on American soil, that it would prevent these fellow citizens from being confronted with the COVID-19 pandemic.We are all in the same boat called Earth and the COVID-19 reminds us of it with great force.
That said my point was on a more specific AP topic.

In September I paid several thousand euros to reserve a Mach2 and despite a forecast early delivery in December and I understand very well that for a new product of this technology it could take more time and I thank you for the efforts that you are doing to meet your commitments in this delicate period. But I therefore ordered the mount and the manual that goes with it and there I don't understand anymore. As the manufacture and shipment of mount are more problematic today in a period of confinement, the writing of the manual and its distribution to those who expect their frame should not be hampered and it is even surprising more one month after sending the first Mount.Can you at least on this subject and this is not the first time I ask, do something?
Thank you in advance.

Stay safe and healthy! 

Regards

Dominique

Dominique Durand

Edited

Sorry Michael,
No Frames ... Mount, I corrected in the text.

Terri Zittritsch

Dominic, if you can share your e-mail with me in a form name at domain dot com, so that the IO-Groups software doesn't strip it out, I can send you the version that I have.     Some people have asked me by mail for it, but I wasn't sure they had ordered the mount.    Alternatively email me at theresamarie11 at gmail dot com and I will respond.   As I understand these are all preliminary manuals, and even those that have mounts will get final manuals at some point.  My hard copy is just some stapled paper.       

Terri

Michael Hambrick

Hi Dominique

I am not sure that the forum members can help you with either of your problems, but I understand that they do not have the same restrictions on cargo aircraft going to and from Europe. Hopefully you can get your mount soon.

It is not clear what you mean by "frame" Are you referring to a pier or tripod, or did you mean the CP5 controller (or maybe a Keypad) ?

Good luck

Best Regards

Michael Hambrick
ARLANXEO
TSR Global Manufacturing Support
PO Box 2000
Orange, TX 77631-2000
Phone: +1 (409) 882-2799
email: mike.hambrick@...

Dominique Durand

Edited

Hi AP Team

In September I paid several thousand euros to reserve a Mach2 and despite a forecast early delivery in December and I understand very well that for a new product of this technology it could take more time and I thank you for the efforts that you are doing to meet your commitments in this delicate period. But I therefore ordered the mount and the manual that goes with it and there I don't understand anymore. As the manufacture and shipment of mount are more problematic today in a period of confinement, the writing of the manual and its distribution to those who expect their frame should not be hampered and it is even surprising more one month after sending the first Mount.Can you at least on this subject and this is not the first time I ask, do something?
Thank you in advance.

Stay safe and healthy! 

Regards

Dominique