Topics

Manuel Mach2 ... and COVID-19 #Mach2GTO

Dominique Durand

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 05:37 PM, Marj Christen wrote:
I appreciate your willingness to translate into French. It would be a shame to translate, then have to adjust for changes made to the final manual.
Marj,
I think I will see according to the content of this version compared to the form of the manuals already released.
I will only begin to translate some parts.

Regards

Dominique

Dominque,

I appreciate your willingness to translate into French. It would be a shame to translate, then have to adjust for changes made to the final manual.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd

Machesney Park, IL 61115

Phone: 815-282-1513

Fax: 815-282-9847

www.astro-physics.com

I suspected of course your answer for this first part of my talk ... I just deleted it.
Thank you for your proposal to send the pre-version of the manual.
I will not distribute the translation in french and I will await the final version for this.
I send you my request by email.

Regards
Dominique

Dominique Durand

Edited

Hi Marj,

I suspected of course your answer for this first part of my talk ... I just deleted it.
Thank you for your proposal to send the pre-version of the manual.
I will not distribute the translation in french and I will await the final version for this.
I send you my request by email.

Regards
Dominique

Dominique,

Please do not discuss political issues within this group. Anyone who engages further in political discussion will be monitored.

I can email the manual to you privately, but, as Terri indicated, it is not the final manual.  Since you did not order the mount directly from us, please send me a private email: marj at astro-physics dot com.  Please indicate the name of your dealer in your email.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd