Failed meridian flip with AP1100, APCC Pro, and SGP #APCC

Luca Marinelli

Last night my imaging session was aborted when SGP issues a failed meridian flip error due to the the telescope being on the West side of the pier before and after the flip. I have reported the issue on the SGP forum but I wanted to make sure that this is not due to an error in configuration of meridian limits in APCC Pro. The mount is a AP1100 CP4 running APCC Pro 1.8.0.5 with meridian limits setup as in the attached screenshot.

I have uploaded the logs here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ygq207dnm0ue8f/ApccZip-Luca_Marinelli-2020-03-16-081248.zip?dl=0

Thank you for any suggestions you may be able to provide.

Best,

Luca

Ray Gralak

Hi Luca,

I downloaded your files. Thank you!

Unfortunately I won’t be able to look at them until later today but I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

-Ray Gralak

Last night my imaging session was aborted when SGP issues a failed meridian flip error due to the the telescope
being on the West side of the pier before and after the flip. I have reported the issue on the SGP forum but I
wanted to make sure that this is not due to an error in configuration of meridian limits in APCC Pro. The mount is
a AP1100 CP4 running APCC Pro 1.8.0.5 with meridian limits setup as in the attached screenshot.

I have uploaded the logs here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ygq207dnm0ue8f/ApccZip-Luca_Marinelli-2020-03-16-081248.zip?dl=0

Thank you for any suggestions you may be able to provide.

Best,

Luca

Luca Marinelli

Thank you very much, Ray!