Mach2

Terri Zittritsch

Harley Davidson

Very nice!!!

tony

On 3/14/2020 1:08 PM, Terri Zittritsch wrote:

I’ve gotten several personal messages asking me to post pictures.   Here you go:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yldIol7IwBtdcCPXYaQDLo21BOGmGIq1/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15911KnglxkSsxn_Bguba9E1VCbesTxhd/view?usp=drivesdk

Cheng-Yang Tan

Very nice! My colleague received his as well. I’m sure I’ll get to see it in person very soon.

On Saturday, March 14, 2020, 12:59 PM, Harley Davidson <astrocnc@...> wrote:

Very nice!!!

tony

On 3/14/2020 1:08 PM, Terri Zittritsch wrote:

Nice!  I'm really looking forward to getting mine.
Is that a T-Pod 130 tripod?  I've been thinking of eventually getting a 110.  How do you like it?
Jerome

Terri Zittritsch

Hi Jerome, I like it very much.  Very solid.   I also purchased spikes for the feet as I wasn't sure how the swiveling foot pads will work.     Given I purchased the center extension, I probably didn't need the extendable legs.   Everything fits together nicely.  Comes with a nice case.